– Private Parties –
Whether you are planning a holiday party, rehearsal dinner, business presentation, company gala or family celebration, Vie offers you an unforgettable atmosphere of sophistication in a charming village setting just outside the city (and steps from the Metra station). We would be honored to host you and your guests!
Guests will enjoy:
Menus featuring Chef Paul Virant’s renowned seasonal cuisine
Hand-selected wine pairings and house-crafted cocktails
Warm, award-winning service
An elegantly designed space, unlike any other in the area
Continue reading below for details on how we will make your event extraordinary ...
To request a tour, private event packet and sample menus, or to book your next private event at Vie, please contact us: 708.246.2082 or email@example.com, or complete our Event Request Form.
Vie can accommodate parties from 15 to 100. Setting options include our well-appointed bar, lounge, stage,
and main and private dining rooms.
The restaurant is available for a full buyout for large groups.
Vie will open on regularly closed days/times for buyout events.
We offer a variety of menu options for your gathering, including a four-course seasonal menu with choices; five- or eight-course tasting menus (for groups with no allergies or dietary restrictions), with optional wine pairings; beverage and hors d'oeuvre packages; and more.
Please contact us for sample menus: 708.246.2082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our pastry chef, Angelyne, is happy to create custom cakes for your group; pricing starts at $100.
(If you choose to bring your own cake, the cutting fee is $3 per person.)
Custom cocktail for your gathering
Vie bar manager Julius can develop and name a custom cocktail to honor a guest, group or event.
Cocktail demonstrations also are available.
Give your guests a taste of Vie to take home with them. We can customize party favors for your event attendees, including a selection of Chef Paul's Jar Sessions and/or signed copies of his cookbook, The Preservation Kitchen.
Private cocktail class
Book a private cocktail class with Julius!
Pricing starts at $175 per person and includes instruction, all beverages and bar food.
Vie has a projector and a pull-down screen available.
We can recommend a local A/V company for any additional needs.
Add on a tour of the restaurant to learn about Vie's history and mission, at no extra cost.
+ Pricing And More Details
- Three-course lunch menus start at $55 per person; four-course dinner menus start at $85 per person.
- The Vie chef’s tasting menu is available for $85 per person (five courses) or $125 per person (eight courses), with optional wine pairings starting at $55 per person.
- A full buyout of the restaurant during lunch hours starts at $1,500 on weekdays and $2,000 on Fridays and Saturdays; full restaurant dinner buyouts start at $6,500 on weekdays and $12,500 on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Reserve our private dining room (capacity: 30 people) for $1,500 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays; $3,500 on Fridays; and $5,500 on Saturdays.
- Vie will open on regularly closed days/times for buyouts with an opening fee and buyout minimum; non-private reservations for groups up to 16 also are available. Please email us or complete the event request form for information.
- Note: All pricing listed here is subject to change and negotiable based on history, availability and other factors. We would be honored to host your event and are happy to work with you to make it happen at Vie!
Chef Paul Virant and his team will bring Vie to your home with full-service, fine dining catering.